Welcome to the Davis Makerspace Wiki!
Please list here weekly times you can commit to being in the space. Any time period is okay (e.g. night owls welcome), just as long as you show up!
Before showing up, be sure to see if there are any exceptions below. Any last minute exceptions should be broadcast on the mailing list.
- Monday: beernutsparadox (6pm - 8pm)
- Tuesday: Jeff (7:00pm - 9:00pm)
- Wednesday: Nicholas (5:00pm - 6:30pm)
- Thursday: Tim (7:00pm - 10:00pm)
- Friday: Nicholas (6:30pm - 8:00pm)
- Saturday: seeking volunteers
- Sunday: Bill (7:30pm - 9:00pm)
Open Hour Exceptions
If something comes up such that you cannot attend one of your above times, list it here while relevant.
- Tim will not come in on Thursday, December 18, 2014; nor on Thursday, December 25, 2014; nor on Thursday, January 1, 2015… instead, he will be sharing the holidays with family. Have a happy holiday season, all!
- Mailing lists for various discussion and announcements. The main ones are:
- IRC (#davismakerspace on freenode) for online group chatting
- Contact form for mailing the board
- Facebook for completeness
- Space phone: 530-302-3500
- Learn about our members
- Wishlists Priority and general wishlists, all are here.
For a list of all projects, see the project category
Or, here are some highlighted projects:
- Webdev Workshops
- Entry to Space
- Giant VU Meters
- Door Logo
- QR Codes
- New Member Orientation
- Lock Picking Workshop
- Events Committee
- Mesh Network
To work on publicity for our group, go to the Publicity Department.
External repositories of information about Davis Makerspace:
Feel free to keep them up to date!
Links of interest.
- Davis Flea Market
- PLOTS in Davis, April 2012 Of historical interest: The referenced meeting is one of the places where some wider movement towards getting a Davis Makerspace started.
- Old Google Group where intial online organization took place.
- Davis Enterprise Made in Yolo article
- KDRT Davisville 10/28/13 radio interview
Local Davis groups and projects with goals and interests related to ours.